ITunes gets disrupted while using remote mouse and wheel while Firefox is running.
Using a remote mouse instead of the mouse pad on a laptop causes disruptions while music through iTunes is playing. There doesn't seem to be any particular place where it is always consistant. Keystrokes, using the scroll bar, it's rather random. I just downloaded Firefox the other from the LucasArts site, so I figured that is the best recommendation from a reputable. They do good work and electronics stuff is hard!! But I don't like my banal computer activities being messing up my music selections. I'm not a computer guru by any stretch so what can I do?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0