Thunderbird Accessibility Features
- Revision id: 130124
- Creator: Chris Ilias
- Comment: use options template
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Chris_Ilias
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: Chris_Ilias
There are many ways to make Thunderbird work with your accessibility needs.
In Thunderbird, you have the option to change your display options.
- At the top of the Thunderbird window, click the menu and select In the menu bar, click the menu and select At the top of the Thunderbird window, click the , or click the menu button menu and select
and choose .
- Click . The following screen will display:
The following Screen Readers have been tested to work with Thunderbird.
Users have recommended the Theme Font & Size Changer add-on for changing the font size in Thunderbird. Click here to be redirected to install this add-on.
To find out about Accessibility features specific to Firefox, see Accessibility features in Firefox - Make Firefox and web content work for all users.
To find out more Accessibility Features for Firefox for Android, see Mobile Accessibility Features.