- Revision id: 30809
- Creator: madasan
- Comment: I removed the part that said we were looking for help on FF Home as that is obsolete
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: KadirTopal
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: KadirTopal
1. Create an account
Creating an account gives you access to answering questions and editing articles, and will let us keep track of and give you credit for your contributions.
2. Pick one of these great ways to get involved!
Love Firefox and just have a few moments to help? Help other Firefox users on Twitter. It's fun and addictive. Good things will come to those who tweet!
Another fast and easy way to help! Share your knowledge of Firefox by pointing people to the right help articles and providing troubleshooting steps for their individual questions. Currently, we are particularly looking for people with access to Firefox on Android.
If you like to write or teach, improving the articles in the Knowledge Base is great way to help thousands of people each week. Currently we are looking for contributors to proof read the English KB and Reviewers for Linux.
Make the Knowledge Base available in your language and help us make Firefox support global! Currently we are looking for a Finnish and a Swedish localizer.
A little about us
Firefox Help, also known as SUMO (our nickname comes from our URL, SUpport.MOzilla.org), is not just a place for Firefox users to get support, it's also a community of volunteers from around the world. In addition to working directly with Firefox users we also work with other teams such as Quality Assurance to make sure new issues are documented and fixed as soon as possible and with Firefox developers to help make Firefox even better. Meet the Team on our Site Credits page.
Talk to us
We want to hear from you! Got ideas for improving Firefox Help, questions about helping, or just want to know more about us? Here's how to get in touch:
- Contributors Forum: This is the main place where we talk about everything related to Firefox Help.
- #sumo IRC channel: The best place to chat with other contributors. You can also find the Firefox Help staff there: David Tenser (djst), Cheng Wang (Cww), Ibai Garcia (Ibai), Michelle Luna (michelleluna), Kadir Topal (Topal), Michael Verdi (verdi), Matthew Middleton (zzxc), Madalina Ana (madalina) and Rosana Ardila (rosana). If you don't have an irc client, connect via Mibbit.
- Firefox Support (SUMO) blog: the latest project updates and developments are discussed here.