Εμφάνιση ερωτήσεων για το θέμα:

Attach button dont work after updating to tb 157

When writing an email and i try to press attach button, nothing happens and i cant attach file that way. Drag and drop works. This came after updating thunderbird to lat… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

When writing an email and i try to press attach button, nothing happens and i cant attach file that way. Drag and drop works. This came after updating thunderbird to latest versio 157, earlier attach button worked fine. Any solutions to this problem?

Επιλύθηκε 2 5

Recurring Issue with Attachment Button in Thunderbird Desktop

Dear Support Team, I am facing a recurring issue with the Attachment button in the Thunderbird Desktop application for the past few days. When I click the Attachment butt… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Dear Support Team,

I am facing a recurring issue with the Attachment button in the Thunderbird Desktop application for the past few days.

When I click the Attachment button while composing an email, it does not respond or open the file selection window. However, I am able to attach files successfully by using drag and drop.

After some troubleshooting, I found that deleting the mail.compose.attach.dir preference from the Thunderbird Config Editor resolves the issue temporarily. Once I delete this preference, the Attachment button starts working normally again.

However, after some time, the same issue reappears, and I have to repeat the process of deleting mail.compose.attach.dir from the Config Editor.

Could you please advise on a permanent solution to prevent this issue from recurring? I would appreciate it if you could also let me know whether this is a known Thunderbird issue and if there is any recommended configuration change, update, or fix available.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ανοικτό

撰寫信件無法使用附件功能

你好,我遇到的問題是:撰寫新的信件無法使用附件功能,點擊「附件」沒有反應,可以使用附加「網頁」功能。將電腦重新開機後仍無法使用。請問是否有辦法自行排除障礙

Ανοικτό

Thunderbird, button "attach"

In Thunderbird, the “attach” button stopped working when sending a message, although the “drag and drop” feature still works. Could you suggest what the problem might be?… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

In Thunderbird, the “attach” button stopped working when sending a message, although the “drag and drop” feature still works. Could you suggest what the problem might be?

Επιλύθηκε 1 1

no more ajout de pieces détachées.

Bonjour, Sitot la version 150.0.1 installée automatiquement, je ne peux plus ajouter de pièces jointes. Merci de debugger Cordialement** Brigitte Moulin … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Bonjour, Sitot la version 150.0.1 installée automatiquement, je ne peux plus ajouter de pièces jointes. Merci de debugger

Cordialement**

Brigitte Moulin

Ανοικτό 2

Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files into an outgoing email.

I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed out. I have no extensions and troubleshooting mode doesn't work either. What's wrong?

Ανοικτό 3 2

All of a sudden Thunderbird won't let me attach images

Suddenly I can't attach images (or anything) to outgoing emails. I do this a lot and it worked fine all day yesterday, then stopped in the evening. When I click the Attac… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Suddenly I can't attach images (or anything) to outgoing emails. I do this a lot and it worked fine all day yesterday, then stopped in the evening. When I click the Attach button, nothing happens. I've deleted 1000s of emails and compacted the folders, nada. My Thunderbird is up to date v153.4 on Win 10. Any ideas? Thanks, Andy.

Επιλύθηκε 2

unable to attach desktop files to outgoing emails when attachment function activated

when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage sh… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage shows. If File(s) option is clicked Home -File Explorer comes up from which required file can be selected. This function has recently ceased to work. How can I reactivate the ATTACH function? Please assist, thank you, Chris

Ανοικτό 2 2

Attach File no longer Works as of 10/05 W11

You Know!!! This is not uncommon. This is the first time for me. I've removed the Open as Admin... Off & On. Total BS that this isn't a top issue when I come her… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

You Know!!! This is not uncommon. This is the first time for me. I've removed the Open as Admin... Off & On. Total BS that this isn't a top issue when I come here. Lousy support. I need to go elsewhere.

Ανοικτό 2

Attach button not working on new emails

The attach button is not working on new emails. I've been dragging files into new emails as attachments. Thunderbird version 157.0.1. When will this bug be fixed? Thank y… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

The attach button is not working on new emails. I've been dragging files into new emails as attachments. Thunderbird version 157.0.1. When will this bug be fixed? Thank you Norm

Ανοικτό 1

Unable to attach files to emails (the ‘Attachments’ button does not respond)./ Anhänge an Email nicht möglich (Button "Anhänge" reagiert nicht).

I want to attach a file to an email. However, the ‘Attach’ button isn’t responding. The help button at the bottom of the page isn’t responding either. This hasn’t been a … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

I want to attach a file to an email. However, the ‘Attach’ button isn’t responding. The help button at the bottom of the page isn’t responding either. This hasn’t been a problem before.

Ich will an eine Email eine Datei anhängen. Der Button "Abhänge" reagiert aber nicht. Auch der Hinweisbutton an der Fußleitse reagiert nicht. Bisher war dies kein Problem

Ανοικτό 1 1