Εμφάνιση ερωτήσεων για το θέμα:

How to disable search on Firefox for Android

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?

Ανοικτό 1 1

Why am I seeing Not found or mispelled result in Startpage

When I search in Startpage.com I get a bar saying the page isn't there or I misspelled the URL. I'm just searching with subject, not putting in a URL to go to. I followed… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

When I search in Startpage.com I get a bar saying the page isn't there or I misspelled the URL. I'm just searching with subject, not putting in a URL to go to. I followed the direction in Mozilla for installing Startpage. In order to find what I need, I have to go directly to Startpage.com to find it. Why is this happening and what do I do about it?

Ανοικτό 20

search engine

I want to add Firefox as a search engine. But there's not a search engine on your settings. You use Google Bing DuckDuckGo. Why don't you have a search engine that says F… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

I want to add Firefox as a search engine. But there's not a search engine on your settings. You use Google Bing DuckDuckGo. Why don't you have a search engine that says Firefox? That's my question.

Επιλύθηκε 5 10

No way to properly search history on Android

Hi - I initially googled this issue and found that it's already been raised several times on these forums and received a response along the lines of "This is a feature, n… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Hi - I initially googled this issue and found that it's already been raised several times on these forums and received a response along the lines of "This is a feature, not a bug" and marked as solved - but respectfully, it's a downright awful feature, and I believe it ought to be resolved.

Trying to search for specific items in browser history on Android is functionally useless. Rather than displaying a complete list of all webpages that match the search term in reverse chronological order, like it does when searching History on Desktop, it shows a seeming random selection of "suggestions" plucked from your history across all of time.

E.g.: When searching "https://support.mozilla.org", it doesn't show literally any of the dozens of pages I've been looking at on these forums for the past half hour, but instead six different suggested iterations of the same info page I last visited years ago.

There have been countless times now where I, for example, will try to search for this very thread next week, too far to manually scroll back through all my history, and be unable to find it because all that comes up are irrelevant "suggestions." Instead, I have to open up my laptop and search for the page in the browser history there, *then* (if it's, say, a recipe I wanted to have on my phone while I cook) send it *back* to my phone!

It's incredibly frustrating and is really making me want to uninstall the Firefox app and go back to Chrome.

Ανοικτό 1 10

impossible to add search engine lilo.org (was working previously)

Hi, It's now impossible to add lilo.org search engine in firefox mobile for my new android device (android 16, firefox 155.0.1). Now when I try to add it (please check sc… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Hi, It's now impossible to add lilo.org search engine in firefox mobile for my new android device (android 16, firefox 155.0.1). Now when I try to add it (please check screenshot), I have an error message : "Check that search string matches Example format" The query string is https://search.lilo.org/?q=%s and on my previous android device (Android 13, firefox mobile 155.0.1) I still have it setup as the default search engine, and I just tried to add it again on this device and I don't have this blocking error message. Thanks in advance for your support, Regards, Stéphane

Επιλύθηκε 3 61

The "x" in the search bar is a very stupid choice placement (forgive the bluntness).

The "x" in the search bar is a very stupid choice placement. That's commonly the place for the send button. typing an inquiry only to have in deleted is a very frustratin… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

The "x" in the search bar is a very stupid choice placement. That's commonly the place for the send button. typing an inquiry only to have in deleted is a very frustrating experience. That button needs to be relocated or have a confirmation message. Can that be modified? Thanks.

Ανοικτό 1 20