Εμφάνιση ερωτήσεων για το θέμα:
Εμφάνιση ερωτήσεων με ετικέτες:

I allready have windows vpn and do not need a 50 GB vpn from mozilla how do I remove it?

I already have a windows vpn and do not want the mozilla vpn subscription when i run out of the free 50 gb of data. How do i disable it ? It seems you are only trying to … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

I already have a windows vpn and do not want the mozilla vpn subscription when i run out of the free 50 gb of data. How do i disable it ?

It seems you are only trying to monetise it instead of being of service like you always were.

Thank you

Επιλύθηκε 4

vpn is not turning on.

I am trying to activate VPN feature but it will not turn on. It remains in the X status even though message says its activated.

Ανοικτό

South Africa is included in the country list, but the South African Sites don't work with VPN any more.

My VPN used to work perfectly with my South African sites. Since I've downloaded the new Beta version of Firefox, things have become unstable, and the South African sites… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

My VPN used to work perfectly with my South African sites. Since I've downloaded the new Beta version of Firefox, things have become unstable, and the South African sites - mainly my dictionaries (which I use daily because I'm a translator) - don't work any more.

South Africa is one of the countries on the list, but when I open the VPN now, it says South Africa is unavailable, which had never been the case before.

Please help me sort it out. I can't take screenshots of the problem. When I go to the country list from the VPN, the dialogue box disappears.

Επιλύθηκε 10

How to find diverse VPN server locations, including UK.

The first time after setup I selected UK as location so that I could visit BBC.co.uk rather than the Americanised version of the site (.com). The second time I signed on… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

The first time after setup I selected UK as location so that I could visit BBC.co.uk rather than the Americanised version of the site (.com). The second time I signed on, the UK option and most others had disappeared. Now no option works for me. Each option redirects me to BBC.COM. How can I get back the other options?

Ανοικτό 2

Please help me install this powerful VPN.

Please help me install this powerful VPN beta Hello Cool, thanks! Thanks to the programmer, able, always, success. Your developers did an extraordinary job. Only Bes… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Please help me install this powerful VPN beta Hello Cool, thanks! Thanks to the programmer, able, always, success. Your developers did an extraordinary job. Only Best Software World . Thank you very much to you and all colleagues. I'm very happy. I use this powerful Software. This app is more than 5 stars. Thanks again for your sincere cooperation. have a nice day.

Επιλύθηκε 1

VPN Button doesn´t show up in Firefox

Good Morning. I´d like to use the built in VPN in Firefox 156.0.1, but I don´t get the VPN Button. I´m living in Germany and am using Win 11 (64). What other restrictions… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Good Morning. I´d like to use the built in VPN in Firefox 156.0.1, but I don´t get the VPN Button. I´m living in Germany and am using Win 11 (64). What other restrictions appear that avoid the VPN Button to show up? Thanks in advance, Achim

Επιλύθηκε 1