Εμφάνιση ερωτήσεων για το θέμα:

"One of more of your addons could not be verified" Which addons ?

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disa… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."

There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.

Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.

There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !

Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !

Ανοικτό

Installing an extension from mypoints.com

Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded. … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.

Ανοικτό 1

Windows don't load after and hour of use. v154, Mac

For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions is hogging memory--8GB! MacOS 26.6.2, Firefox for mac 154.0.1. Did the same thing for MacOS26.5.2. Is AI doing in performance? How can I find what to turn off?

Ανοικτό 6

whats so wrong with firefox supporting supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player?

if Mozilla Firefox will never support supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player then firefox will kiss their user farewell & I was going to add that extension t… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

if Mozilla Firefox will never support supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player then firefox will kiss their user farewell & I was going to add that extension too

Ανοικτό 2

After ending FF, FF restart with asking for access to Bing.com

Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: https://www.bing.com/spotlight?… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: https://www.bing.com/spotlight?spotlightId=ParadordeRonda&q=ronda+spain&FORM=MC13ER The browser says, that he can not make contact. Since I already blocked BING for a long time, I stop FF again, and can go on. Like I mentioned, it happenes most after my first use of FF in the day. During the day using FF, this strange event rarely show up again. My question: who or what forces FF to restart and asking for access to BING? And how an I stop this?

Ανοικτό

Policy clarification: embedding user-selected websites in an extension page

Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page? The proposed b… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page?

The proposed behavior would remove X-Frame-Options and CSP frame-ancestors restrictions only for those embedded pages. Ordinary browsing and other CSP directives would remain unaffected.

Vivaldi’s persistent Web Panels provide a similar user experience, while Chrome’s declarativeNetRequest API provides the technical capability to modify framing headers. I understand these implementations differ, but I’d like to know whether Firefox offers an approved path to comparable functionality.

Would explicit user consent and per-site controls make this eligible for an exception? If not, is there a supported alternative or a way to request a private, pre-submission review?

Ανοικτό 1

Clients have reported that our web site is displaying offensive language.

We have had clients recently report that a certain phase on our website is rendering as profanity in their browser. We have confirmed that nothing in our database or the… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)

We have had clients recently report that a certain phase on our website is rendering as profanity in their browser. We have confirmed that nothing in our database or the application code could be doing this. We are trying to understand the cause but we can not reproduce the issue. We have been provided screenshots from the clients and confirmed that the 2 most recent clients to report this issue were using Firefox. We can provide screenshots of the issue. It is always the same phrase being rendered as the same profanity. Has anyone seen a similar issue or know what might be causing this?

Ανοικτό 4