Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
browser on alcatel one touch fire is very slow,sometimes gets stuck,and yesterday made the phone reboot.
is it because of the phone specifications, or something with the os?
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (5)
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support about your Firefox OS device. I am glad to assist you in regards to you having issues surfing the web.
- Please make sure that your internet connectivity (Wi-Fi/ Mobile data) is working properly and is turned on.
- If internet connectivity is working properly and other applications are working properly, hold the home button and close the application causing trouble.
- If the Firefox Browser is having issues, try clearing cookies and data:
- To clear your cookies and data from the browser, complete the following steps:
- Open the browser and tap the tab in the upper right.
- The sidebar will open.
- Tap the gear button at the top to open the browser settings.
- Tap the Clear cookies and private data button.
- If none of the above solved your issue, please reboot your device to see if it helps.
Did this fix your problem? Please report back to us!
no, its always slow, and since this is my first smartphone i thought it was normal, but yesterday i browsed a bit on my friends Nokia lumia and it was smooth and fast(compared to my phone)so i thought of asking if it was normal.
Warning: Resetting your phone will delete all data stored on the device, including apps, calendar data, email accounts, and settings.
To reset the device, follow these instructions:
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap on the Device Information button.
- Tap on the More Information button.
- Tap on the Reset phone button.
- Tap OK to continue or Cancel to cancel.
We hope that this fixed the issue you were having. Please report back to us if this helped!
Right, the Nokia Lumia has a higher spec than the ZTE Open (faster processor and more RAM). So, it won't perform the same way. But, it should not crash, that is a problem. If you can repeat the crash and tell me the URL for the page that crashes the browser, I'd really appreciate it so I can put a bug on file for engineering and QA.
Thanks in advance. Michelle
i can't remember the URL,but i recall pushing a lot the refresh button on the browser, because it was stuck and didn't seem to refresh or display anything. and it's not the first time this happens. i don't know if it crashed while loading a page or because i insisted on refreshing. and there is something 'new', it's not really an issue,but at first when i was waking up the phone from 'sleep'(black screen)buy pressing the power button, the menu appeared immediately, now it takes a second for the phone to know whats going on on with it; what day it is, how strong is the signal etc.