Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Why is my email arriving with the text covered by emojis?

suzusue

I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .

I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.