Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Cannot access the FireFox VPN

sarinabrandle21

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help article says to do as well as following threads from others with this same issue. Nothing has gotten me the option to set-up and use the VPN. I have "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" turned on, remote improvement studies is one, and I have signed out and back in again. PLEASE I would love to use the VPN. I need help.

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help article says to do as well as following threads from others with this same issue. Nothing has gotten me the option to set-up and use the VPN. I have "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" turned on, remote improvement studies is one, and I have signed out and back in again. PLEASE I would love to use the VPN. I need help.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi

Where did you install Firefox for Android from?

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.