Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

How to fix PDF page numbers and remove parentheses

christine80

I use Firefox to read a lot of PDFs. Some of the documents have their own internal sections embedded into them. Because of this, Firefox PDF organizes the page numbers in a strange way. Instead of just page 1 through page 112, each section will have its own numbers starting over from 1. Thus, when I try to skip to page 3, it doesn't actually bring me to page 3 of the entire document, it brings me to page 3 of whatever section I'm in.

A large part of my job is digging through documents, and I don't have time to try and figure out which section of the document I'm in. I need page 3 to be the actual page 3. And I refuse to go back to Edge or Adobe.

I know there's a way to fix this in about:config because I've done it before on a previous computer, but I recently got a new computer and all my settings are gone. How to I turn on just regular page numbers in about:config?

I use Firefox to read a lot of PDFs. Some of the documents have their own internal sections embedded into them. Because of this, Firefox PDF organizes the page numbers in a strange way. Instead of just page 1 through page 112, each section will have its own numbers starting over from 1. Thus, when I try to skip to page 3, it doesn't actually bring me to page 3 of the entire document, it brings me to page 3 of whatever section I'm in. A large part of my job is digging through documents, and I don't have time to try and figure out which section of the document I'm in. I need page 3 to be the actual page 3. And I refuse to go back to Edge or Adobe. I know there's a way to fix this in about:config because I've done it before on a previous computer, but I recently got a new computer and all my settings are gone. How to I turn on just regular page numbers in about:config?
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.