Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

No E-mail?

Mike

Greetings,

I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it?

Thanx

Greetings, I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it? Thanx

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.