Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Thunderbird does not recognise password email account password in linux on chrome

Graeme Ramsay

I have installed Thunderbird on Linux on a chromebook. When I try to add my (gmail) email account in the Thunderbird account setup screen, it hangs up trying to authenticate the Google password for the gmail account. I have scrupulously checked and rechecked the password and the server details, and they are all correct. Why won't Thunderbird accept the password for my gmail account? Or is something else not right?

I have installed Thunderbird on Linux on a chromebook. When I try to add my (gmail) email account in the Thunderbird account setup screen, it hangs up trying to authenticate the Google password for the gmail account. I have scrupulously checked and rechecked the password and the server details, and they are all correct. Why won't Thunderbird accept the password for my gmail account? Or is something else not right?

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.