Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Why do I have to log in for two websites if they both link to the same IP?

dailydoseofinternetz

Hey

I'm genuinely curious about Firefox BTS in this scenario.

Example: I open website (http://homedevice:1000) and it requires me to log in. Then I log in at (http://192*:1000) and it requires me to login. "homedevice" is a domain name for 192*, yet I still have to log in twice for the same IP under the same port. Why is it treated seperately the homedevice:1000 and the 192.*:1000 address?

Greets

Hey I'm genuinely curious about Firefox BTS in this scenario. Example: I open website (http://'''homedevice''':1000) and it requires me to log in. Then I log in at (http://'''192*''':1000) and it requires me to login. "homedevice" is a domain name for 192*, yet I still have to log in twice for the same IP under the same port. Why is it treated seperately the homedevice:1000 and the 192.*:1000 address? Greets

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.