Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Why is my access to Microsoft Word on the web suddenly forbidden by Firefox?

deanna.lackaff

After months of successfully using Word on the web through my Microsoft Basic subscription, I can no longer access it from Firefox. My practice has been to keep current documents on my Firefox desktop and until now I have opened them in Word by simply clicking on their icons.

Now when I click on a document, I get a menu asking which software I want to use to open it. The list of available software does not include Word, nor any other word processing software. All my document icons are visible on the desktop, but not accessible.

As a workaround, a Microsoft technician suggested that I use Edge to go to my account on the Microsoft website and open my documents from there. That works but I prefer to use Firefox as my default desktop and have never configured Edge. Why has Firefox changed its settings?

After months of successfully using Word on the web through my Microsoft Basic subscription, I can no longer access it from Firefox. My practice has been to keep current documents on my Firefox desktop and until now I have opened them in Word by simply clicking on their icons. Now when I click on a document, I get a menu asking which software I want to use to open it. The list of available software does not include Word, nor any other word processing software. All my document icons are visible on the desktop, but not accessible. As a workaround, a Microsoft technician suggested that I use Edge to go to my account on the Microsoft website and open my documents from there. That works but I prefer to use Firefox as my default desktop and have never configured Edge. Why has Firefox changed its settings?

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.