Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

My camera and microphone access is denied even though settings have been set to allow or ask to allow.

Mvshv

It says tap the padlock on menu bar to access site permissions. However there is no padlock, only a shield with checkmark saying that enhanced tracking is on. I want to verify something on Prolific but it keeps saying access denied. My device and site settings are set to allow and ask to allow respectively. I'm on a Redmi 9c. Please help

It says tap the padlock on menu bar to access site permissions. However there is no padlock, only a shield with checkmark saying that enhanced tracking is on. I want to verify something on Prolific but it keeps saying access denied. My device and site settings are set to allow and ask to allow respectively. I'm on a Redmi 9c. Please help
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hello, That guide is designed for desktop browsers, which page are you having trouble with?

Thanks

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.