Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Move emails from a POP email account to an IMAP account

jlmackelvie

Hi,

I set up my email accounts using POP3. I now realize I should have set them up using IMAP. Since I originally set things up using POP3, all my emails have been downloaded to my computer, and have been deleted from my provider's server. I have now created a new email account using IMAP. Is there a way to import the emails from the POP3 Thunderbird folder, into my newly created IMAP folder?

Hi, I set up my email accounts using POP3. I now realize I should have set them up using IMAP. Since I originally set things up using POP3, all my emails have been downloaded to my computer, and have been deleted from my provider's server. I have now created a new email account using IMAP. Is there a way to import the emails from the POP3 Thunderbird folder, into my newly created IMAP folder?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi,

I have found the solution. I'm getting used to navigating this support site.

Sorry for any inconvenience.