Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Inbox Only Count

staing

I don't like how my unread spam folder count is combined with my unread inbox folder count. Is there a way to only show unread inbox count? I would like the spam folder count separate from the overall notifications count.

I don't like how my unread spam folder count is combined with my unread inbox folder count. Is there a way to only show unread inbox count? I would like the spam folder count separate from the overall notifications count.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

What are you talking about? The count where?

I have a count beside each folder and each folders numbers are separate from any other. That is excepting when sub folders are collapsed in which case the sub folders numbers are included in the parent as the sub folder is no longer visible..