Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Upgraded to Sonoma 14.5 on iMac and when trying to open Thunderbird, I get the message "Thunderbird" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash. What do I do?

headimages

Upgraded to Sonoma 14.5 on iMac and when trying to open Thunderbird, I get the message "Thunderbird" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash. What do I do?

Upgraded to Sonoma 14.5 on iMac and when trying to open Thunderbird, I get the message "Thunderbird" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash. What do I do?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Problem resolved. Downloaded Thunderbird and replaced existing app and everything worked fine.