Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How to automatically delete messages from IMAP server?

211267

My IMAP server reports an overflow every third day. How can I set Thunderbird to download all emails to my local computer and automatically delete downloaded emails from the IMAP server?

My IMAP server reports an overflow every third day. How can I set Thunderbird to download all emails to my local computer and automatically delete downloaded emails from the IMAP server?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

That isn't the basic design of IMAP. If that is your intent, I encourage you to switch to POP. To do what you want with IMAP, I suggest you download the messages, then copy to local folder prior to then deleting everything. You get some risk avoidance by first clicking File>offline>download to ensure all content is downloaded prior to copying. The safest approach: use POP.