Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Thunderbird Quickfilter does nothing if I enter a seargargument. It should ask for f.i. sender of text to search.

seegersj

How can I solve the problem? It is even impossible to remove the Quickfolder toolbar.

How can I solve the problem? It is even impossible to remove the Quickfolder toolbar.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

click view>toolbars and untick the quickfilter bar.

Doesn't change anything. The quickfilter is still present. The toolbar is not ticked.

I guess my last info was unclear. When looking to view/toolbars/quickfilter it is not ticked. The same happens if I use the quickfilter button.