Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Clarification about changing from POP to IMAP

harpthorn

I would like clarification about changing Thunderbird email to IMAP. On one of my devices I use POP to access my email accounts, other devices use IMAP. The POP account is set to NOT delete email from the server so all the emails I need are still on the server. Am I correct that if I delete the POP email accounts from Thunderbird the emails stored on the device will be deleted but still be left on the server. So I can just delete the POP accounts from Thunderbird and then add them as IMAP without losing emails from the server.

I would like clarification about changing Thunderbird email to IMAP. On one of my devices I use POP to access my email accounts, other devices use IMAP. The POP account is set to NOT delete email from the server so all the emails I need are still on the server. Am I correct that if I delete the POP email accounts from Thunderbird the emails stored on the device will be deleted but still be left on the server. So I can just delete the POP accounts from Thunderbird and then add them as IMAP without losing emails from the server.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Thanks for that. Just wanted to make sure before I went ahead.