Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I can drag messages to any folder successfully, EXCEPT the inbox when they disapear.

DavidJE

I accidentally deleted some messages unread. I dragged them from deleted to inbox. They have vanished. Otherwise I can drag messages from any folder to any folder EXCEPT in box where they vanish wherever they came from

I accidentally deleted some messages unread. I dragged them from deleted to inbox. They have vanished. Otherwise I can drag messages from any folder to any folder EXCEPT in box where they vanish wherever they came from

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

In order for us to better investigate this issue you need to add a little more non-personal information.

Please add the troubleshooting information to your post To find the Troubleshooting information:

  • Open Help (or click on three-line-icon and select Help)
  • Choose Troubleshooting Information
  • Use the button Copy to clipboard to select all. Do not check box "Include account names"!
  • Paste this in your post.

Please also add the result of these troubleshooting steps to your post

  • Does Thunderbird work in TB Safe mode (see Thunderbird Safe Mode)?
  • Do you use anti-virus and firewall software? What is the version?