Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

how to get back my email that are lost when transfering from POP to IMAP server

milicasekulic88

A few days ago I tried to synchronize my laptop with the desktop computer, and on the laptop, it was IMAP server and on the desktop, it was a POP server where all my emails were stored with the created folder with emails.

I don't know what I need to do to upload somehow this folder to newly created account with IMAP server. No one said that before transferring from POP to IMAP server I need to copy my emails, just explaining that you need to remove old acc and create new.

A few days ago I tried to synchronize my laptop with the desktop computer, and on the laptop, it was IMAP server and on the desktop, it was a POP server where all my emails were stored with the created folder with emails. I don't know what I need to do to upload somehow this folder to newly created account with IMAP server. No one said that before transferring from POP to IMAP server I need to copy my emails, just explaining that you need to remove old acc and create new.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)