Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Does Remove Duplicate Messages works across accounts ?

OrsayMan

Dear all,

For some reasons (migration from another software some time ago, changes in configuration, etc.), I have a lot of duplicate messages in different TB accounts which eats my hard disk :)

I know the [Remove Duplicate Message extension](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/remove-duplicate-messages-alte/?src=search) but I wanted to know if it can detect duplicates between accounts.

Thanks in advance, Mathieu

Dear all, For some reasons (migration from another software some time ago, changes in configuration, etc.), I have a lot of duplicate messages in different TB accounts which eats my hard disk :) I know the [Remove Duplicate Message extension](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/remove-duplicate-messages-alte/?src=search) but I wanted to know if it can detect duplicates between accounts. Thanks in advance, Mathieu

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

My understanding is it only functions on a single folder at a time.