Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Thunderbird automatically clears my inbox, where are the settings for that

fmgil48

Today Thunderbird moved all my inbox messages more than 24 hours old to the trash. I do not want that, I want to delete them myself as needed. How/where do I tell the software not to automatically clear my inbox?

Today Thunderbird moved all my inbox messages more than 24 hours old to the trash. I do not want that, I want to delete them myself as needed. How/where do I tell the software not to automatically clear my inbox?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)