Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

My address book shows quadraplicated

edwardpking

A person was helping migrate my emails to a Mac Mail account. Somehow they messed up my Thunderbird address book and it now shows five sections each of duplicated addresses. How can I fix this?

A person was helping migrate my emails to a Mac Mail account. Somehow they messed up my Thunderbird address book and it now shows five sections each of duplicated addresses. How can I fix this?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (5)

Hello,

Use the Duplicate Contact Manager add-on to manage duplicated addresses.

I am referring to the left column as seen in the screen shot

Right-click on it and Delete, doesn't work?

I don't dare right click and delete on any one group for fear of losing all five

Then make a backup of your profile first. That way, you can restore the backup if something goes wrong.