Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

same emails from different email account

osgtdubai

I have my email account with different email servers like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Ymail etc.... If any one of my friend send me email then he mark copy of his email to all of my email addresses. Like this I get more than 5 emails from his side In my Unified folder.

Is there any possibility that in case if I receive same emails to my different email addresses then it shows only one email of my default email account or I compact all emails together.

pls adv.

I have my email account with different email servers like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Ymail etc.... If any one of my friend send me email then he mark copy of his email to all of my email addresses. Like this I get more than 5 emails from his side In my Unified folder. Is there any possibility that in case if I receive same emails to my different email addresses then it shows only one email of my default email account or I compact all emails together. pls adv.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Tell your friend to send the message to only one of your email addresses.