am i safe from any type of hackers? is there anytime where by mozilla have bben under security threat or been under serious hackers and resulted in loss of imformation of people?
has there ever been a breach of security at Mozilla?
has there ever been a breach of security at Mozilla?
Continue securing your account If you haven’t finished the security steps you started, complete them now Just immediately is problem ko solve. Karen, immediately
Reach out to me if someone tried to log into my account without my allowance.
Thanks.
So I have to say that this mozilla is not safe . Yes there should be tests fun be developers yes gifted collabortors are important but it should be a credential based s… (xle nububuwo)
So I have to say that this mozilla is not safe . Yes there should be tests fun be developers yes gifted collabortors are important but it should be a credential based set up otherwise operated outside of public interactions . Period
As an 80 year old woman of sound mind and competent in most things I still struggle with AI & IT! Can anyone advise or help me restore my system with or without my or… (xle nububuwo)
As an 80 year old woman of sound mind and competent in most things I still struggle with AI & IT! Can anyone advise or help me restore my system with or without my original email? Do I have to change it, change my provider or start again with everything changed? Thank you for any help.
i am have a problem with fire fox browser opening up different links, at random, how do i fix this bug ? I am running a Mac OS on a desk top computer.
The main Download page, https://www.firefox.com/en-US/thanks/ should have a link to the SHA page for verification of downloads. https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releas… (xle nububuwo)
The main Download page, https://www.firefox.com/en-US/thanks/ should have a link to the SHA page for verification of downloads.
Why won't the browser app allow me to screenshot
My email was hacked and no emails have been received since 12.16 on 16th September. Cannot change the password what should I do please?
I do not understand why someone has hacked my account.Please remove everything what has been done
Hi, Will there ever be a functioning option to set up a primary password that aborts the start up if not provided with the correct password. Still in 2026, hitting cancel… (xle nububuwo)
Hi, Will there ever be a functioning option to set up a primary password that aborts the start up if not provided with the correct password. Still in 2026, hitting cancel gives access to all already synced emails. Please, soon!
Data protection and security not accessible in my Android Phone
I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy?
Linda Fawcett [redacted email]
Who can access my account and my info on firefox
Recently purchased a new HP laptop. And installed my ZoneAlarm without issue. Then downloaded Thunderbird and installed it. On opening ZA went berserk constantly alerting… (xle nububuwo)
Recently purchased a new HP laptop. And installed my ZoneAlarm without issue. Then downloaded Thunderbird and installed it. On opening ZA went berserk constantly alerting every few seconds saying there was a Bot. See attached screenshot from the last instance of this. Deleted Thunderbird and the problem disappeared. Was the problem actually caused by Thunderbird and have you any idea what was trying to access the website in the screenshot and what the website is that it was trying to access?
Enable incognito tab in redmi note7pro mobile
I've signed up for Mozilla support/ I still reacive scams
Where is the free VPN advertized on the update announcement?
bold text???
existing emails are not password protected, password only good to retrieve new emails. If you open Thunderbird and password window appears and you hit cancel all existing… (xle nububuwo)
existing emails are not password protected, password only good to retrieve new emails. If you open Thunderbird and password window appears and you hit cancel all existing emails are exposed for viewing. This is a security issue.