Hello,
I am experiencing an issue with Firefox Sync between my PC and Android phone.
Saved passwords (Firefox Logins) sync correctly when I first install Firefox on my An… (xle nububuwo)
Hello,
I am experiencing an issue with Firefox Sync between my PC and Android phone.
Saved passwords (Firefox Logins) sync correctly when I first install Firefox on my Android device, but after that, new passwords added on my PC do not appear on my Android Firefox.
The only way I can get the new passwords to sync is by uninstalling Firefox on Android and reinstalling it. After reinstalling, the passwords appear again, but the issue returns afterward.
Details:
Firefox Desktop version: 156.0 (64-bit)
Firefox Android version: Firefox 156.0
Android version: Android 15
Device model: Redmi A3
Steps to reproduce:
Add a new saved password on Firefox Desktop.
Wait for Sync to complete.
Tap "Sync now" on Firefox Android.
Check Saved Logins.
The new password does not appear.
I have already tried manually syncing and restarting Firefox, but the problem persists.
Could this be a Sync issue with Firefox for Android?
Thank you.