Showing questions for topic:

Enhanced Tracking Exception & uBlock Origin

I just posted a "Was this page helpful? No" comment saying that Enhanced Tracking Exceptions didn't seem to work for FF Android. Disabling tracking for CNBC didn't "stick… (xle nububuwo)

I just posted a "Was this page helpful? No" comment saying that Enhanced Tracking Exceptions didn't seem to work for FF Android. Disabling tracking for CNBC didn't "stick" and the site wasn't listed in Exceptions. When enabled, I was seeing a "Corrupted Content" error, and was continually having to tap the Shield to turn Enhanced "off" for the page to load.

Found what appears to be an incompatibility: when uBlock Origin is disabled for CNBC, the Shield/Enhanced-Off/Exceptions list DOES appear to work per the docs. Not sure what in uBlock is triggering the "Corrupted Content" condition for CNBC, but it's very consistent/repeatable. I think the latest versions for both are installed ...

FF Android 157.0.1 (Build #2016188623) uBlock Origin 1.75.0

So the docs ARE correct, but may need a line added that if the Exceptions override doesn't seem to work as described, that there may be a conflicting browser add-on/extension.

Regards,

Chris aka ConjureUp

Open 1

when trying to add an Exceptions to firefox it takes you to a link, an NOt adds the site you are in???

Manage your Exceptions list Tap the three-dot android menu icon menu button. Fenix_153_address-bar_menu-icon Tap Settings. Tap Enhanced Tracking Protection in… (xle nububuwo)

Manage your Exceptions list

   Tap the three-dot android menu icon menu button.
   Fenix_153_address-bar_menu-icon
   Tap Settings.
   Tap Enhanced Tracking Protection in the Privacy and Security section.
   Tap Exceptions. 

======================= Exceptions list

this instructions just take you to a link not add the ulr in Firefox app:-(
Open

Firefox android built-in VPN disappeared from settings with and without app update

Hello. I been enjoying the free VPN for days and I liked the fast connection, free and access for many days of uses. then at middle of use, suddenly VPN stopped working, … (xle nububuwo)

Hello.

I been enjoying the free VPN for days and I liked the fast connection, free and access for many days of uses.

then at middle of use, suddenly VPN stopped working, I looked at setting and noticed it's gone despite the shield icon at top left shows purple dot (likely showing VPN is on). I thought it's visual bug from settings so I get out app, restarted , then opened, still VPN option didn't show up, even the purple dot is gone. Then I updated Firefox android, still same. What happened? I got revoked access to VPN?

Solved 5 1 10

"Firefox Power User from India - Moved 18 people to Firefox!"

"Hello Mozilla Team! I am Piyush. I use Firefox for 8 hours daily on my Zorin OS PC and Android. I have personally helped 18 people switch from Chrome to Firefox! I have … (xle nububuwo)

"Hello Mozilla Team! I am Piyush. I use Firefox for 8 hours daily on my Zorin OS PC and Android. I have personally helped 18 people switch from Chrome to Firefox! I have set up 'Strict Tracking Protection' and 'Max DNS Protection' for all of them. I love how secure it is and I'm sharing my technical data to help you improve. Keep up the great work!"

Solved Locked Wode archive me 2 60