Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

Flash support doesn't work on Firefox 15.0 beta.

sovietonion

I am using Firefox 15.0 beta on a Samsung Galaxy S3. The "tap to play" rectangle displays normally, but when I tap it, it disappears without revealing any Flash content. Flash works fine in 14.0. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me! Thanks!

I am using Firefox 15.0 beta on a Samsung Galaxy S3. The "tap to play" rectangle displays normally, but when I tap it, it disappears without revealing any Flash content. Flash works fine in 14.0. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me! Thanks!
Xle ŋuɖoɖo sia le goya me

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

If you updated on Google Play in less than a day it is likely to be the 15.0b7

All Replies (6)

Thanks for your reply! That appears to be for computers, though. I'm using Firefox on my phone.

Update:the latest update has fixed this! Thanks!

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

If you updated on Google Play in less than a day it is likely to be the 15.0b7

In case you have not noticed, the mobile Firefox 15.0 for Android is out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox&hl=en

The Firefox Beta on Google Play is still the last 15.0 beta as the 16.0 beta1 will be the current beta listed there on Thursday or Friday I believe.

James trɔe