Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

[SOLVED] ok, so ever since I downloaded the newer version of Firefox my tabs icon (+) on the top is gone. I know I can hit cntrl T, but I really like just clicking the + which opens a new tab. How do I get that back??

jxc2172

ok, so ever since I downloaded the newer version of Firefox my tabs icon (+) on the top is gone. I know I can hit cntrl T, but I really like just clicking the + which opens a new tab. How do I get that back?? I've looked around the HELP section and can only find info about what tabs are etc... Even in all the picutres about the feature it shows the + icon at the top of the page to open a new one. What do I do??

ok, so ever since I downloaded the newer version of Firefox my tabs icon (+) on the top is gone. I know I can hit cntrl T, but I really like just clicking the + which opens a new tab. How do I get that back?? I've looked around the HELP section and can only find info about what tabs are etc... Even in all the picutres about the feature it shows the + icon at the top of the page to open a new one. What do I do??

cor-el trɔe

All Replies (1)

NM, got it fixed. Thanks!!!