Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

Firefox requires logon to access company website. IE does not. Why? Fix?

rlbrock

When I attempt to access my company website using Firefox, I must log in to the server to do so. With Internet Explorer no login is required. I wish all members of my domain to be able to access the website with no logon required. How can I accomplish this?

When I attempt to access my company website using Firefox, I must log in to the server to do so. With Internet Explorer no login is required. I wish all members of my domain to be able to access the website with no logon required. How can I accomplish this?

All Replies (1)