Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I can’t register a new passkey 1 ŋuɖoɖo 0 masɔmasɔ sia le wosi Firefox na Android Passkeys asked 1 kwasiɖa si va yi jbr replied 1 kwasiɖa si va yi kaoutarmourjie 9/29/26, 4:31 AM I can’t register a new passkey I can’t register a new passkey Screen ƒe photowo kpe ɖe eŋu Nye ha metu kuxe sia All Replies (1) jbr Contributor Ga 10 wo ŋdi ga 7:50 9/29/26 This is something Amazon IT might be able to help you with — it doesn't look like a Firefox for Android question? This is something Amazon IT might be able to help you with — it doesn't look like a Firefox for Android question? Bia biabia Nye ha metu kuxe sia You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.