Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open can you unblock my websites 1 ŋuɖoɖo 1 masɔmasɔ sia le esi 20 views Firefox Focus Tracking protection asked 1 kwasiɖa si va yi Paul replied 1 kwasiɖa si va yi Risky JT 9/28/26, 2:14 PM remove all the blocked things remove all the blocked things Nye ha metu kuxe sia All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Contributor Ga 10 wo ɣetrɔ ga 12:52 10/1/26 Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? Bia biabia Nye ha metu kuxe sia You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.