Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

submitting files

georgy

I can't to import/publish a files to sites in Firefox but I made this in another browser. I want this in Firefox :(

I can't to import/publish a files to sites in Firefox but I made this in another browser. I want this in Firefox :(

All Replies (2)

Hi

Do you have an example a site that you are unable to upload files to?

Hi I have for example a gmail And now this site... I wanted to add images of it...

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.