Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

so I can go ahead and put find something that's more reliable

Johnnie Johnson

My problem has been for over a year Google not keeping up with my passwords and now Microsoft not keeping up with password they can give me a password I can change my password today and tomorrow they would not have the password so I found something that should be more reliable because it takes me way too long to get signed into stuff so I need access to my password so I can switch over to bid War so I'm not dealing with humans then I'm dealing with I'm still dealing with box so y'all don't have a community either community means human beings not start off with robots and then get to a human being community means I get to talk to somebody like me

My problem has been for over a year Google not keeping up with my passwords and now Microsoft not keeping up with password they can give me a password I can change my password today and tomorrow they would not have the password so I found something that should be more reliable because it takes me way too long to get signed into stuff so I need access to my password so I can switch over to bid War so I'm not dealing with humans then I'm dealing with I'm still dealing with box so y'all don't have a community either community means human beings not start off with robots and then get to a human being community means I get to talk to somebody like me

All Replies (1)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

You only get to talk to somebody like ourselves in these support forums here.

This is somewhat lengthy overview Mozilla Support rules and guidelines but the short version is the people you run into here are considered as peers.

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.