Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I just signed into my pay portal, what do i do now?

Angel

Amazon fas recent chane how we sign in out pay portal. We have to use a passkey now. I had to upload Foxfire and,create an account. Do I need to make it my browser in order to use the portal and will Foxfire affect my Gmail and other apps?

Amazon fas recent chane how we sign in out pay portal. We have to use a passkey now. I had to upload Foxfire and,create an account. Do I need to make it my browser in order to use the portal and will Foxfire affect my Gmail and other apps?

All Replies (1)

Hi Angel,

can you check out this thread and confirm if you're experiencing the same issue?

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.