Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Everything worked up to getting my code by email. I could not get back to put the code in . I lost my place keeps starting over.e in.

wgknowles20

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the page to enter it in. I don't do the QR codes.

I set up password and saved it ..but when I try to sign in, it is telling me there is no account. I was able to get my code from my email but couldn't get back to the page to enter it in. I don't do the QR codes.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.