Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wode archive me

microsoft email account

ecmcilwaine

Is your site able to import / use a Microsoft email account - = deborahnicole@trans-queen.com - without the MS AUTHENTIC verification program - I cannot get this email with Outlook - since I cannot get this MS application - in adfdition to my gmail account.

Is your site able to import / use a Microsoft email account - = deborahnicole@trans-queen.com - without the MS AUTHENTIC verification program - I cannot get this email with Outlook - since I cannot get this MS application - in adfdition to my gmail account.

All Replies (1)

When you have the server name of your email account, search for the Pop and IMAP settings in a browser to set up the account.