Wo archive tread sia.
Meɖekuku bia biabia yeye ne ehia kpeɖeŋu.
Wode archive me
Syncing with outlook.com
I'm using Thunderbird for my outlook.com account. Email, calendar, and contacts all sync nicely with TbSync, using the Exchange (MAPI) protocol. However, I prefer using open standards and would like to use IMAP. Will my calendar and contacts still sync? Is there a downside to changing to IMAP for my outlook.com account? I use IMAP for my gmail accounts.
I'm using Thunderbird for my outlook.com account. Email, calendar, and contacts all sync nicely with TbSync, using the Exchange (MAPI) protocol. However, I prefer using open standards and would like to use IMAP. Will my calendar and contacts still sync? Is there a downside to changing to IMAP for my outlook.com account? I use IMAP for my gmail accounts.
All Replies (1)
TbSync is for syncing contacts and calendars (with Provider for Exchange ActiveSync add-on for outlook.com). To sync mail, add the outlook.com account as IMAP, with these settings.