Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wotu tread sia eye woyi archive me. Meɖekuku bia biabia yeye ne ehia kpeɖeŋu.
Locked Wode archive me

stpped getting emails and I cant send messages,but I if I look at server Live.com on line, I see both my new emails and my trial messages

SuMo Bot

fix the problem why emails do not get to my account, and why messages don't get out although I can see them if I look at Live.com on the internet. It shows my current emails and the messages that I tried to send out.My address isFrisian86@outlook.com It occurred to me than Microsoft could be blocking my connections because the domain outlook is theirs and the may not like that I'm straying "off the family", or that idea may be crazy.

fix the problem why emails do not get to my account, and why messages don't get out although I can see them if I look at Live.com on the internet. It shows my current emails and the messages that I tried to send out.My address isFrisian86@outlook.com It occurred to me than Microsoft could be blocking my connections because the domain outlook is theirs and the may not like that I'm straying "off the family", or that idea may be crazy.

All Replies (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.