Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wotu tread sia eye woyi archive me. Meɖekuku bia biabia yeye ne ehia kpeɖeŋu.
Locked Wode archive me

My tabs keep crashing on every sit

powerbox1000

I have tried EVERYTHING on the support forms, but it still crashes. I am running version 96, but this has been happening since version 95.

I have tried EVERYTHING on the support forms, but it still crashes. I am running version 96, but this has been happening since version 95.

All Replies (1)

sorry about the duplicates btw. I hit the reload button by mistake. The real one is here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1363869.

powerbox1000 trɔe