Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

I can't browse on any page: they all result not safe. Why?!?!

gioia.forti

I have an Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6. Last week I updated Firefox and suddenly can't browse on any page: they all result not safe. Why?!?! My version is in Italian: "Questa connessione non è sicura". Unfortunately it's not just the case of a single website but any website I try (firefox homepage itself).

I have an Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6. Last week I updated Firefox and suddenly can't browse on any page: they all result not safe. Why?!?! My version is in Italian: "Questa connessione non è sicura". Unfortunately it's not just the case of a single website but any website I try (firefox homepage itself).

All Replies (1)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia