Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

have lost support name and p/w how do i change my p/w to match new p/w with email host

mikeysaling

on thunderbird I lost my original login name and p/w. I now am asked by Tiscali to change my passwords this I will do when I find out how to make the same changes in thunderbird. maybe you can help as i'd like to view what I already have for my three Tiscali a/cs

many thanks

Mike Cant

on thunderbird I lost my original login name and p/w. I now am asked by Tiscali to change my passwords this I will do when I find out how to make the same changes in thunderbird. maybe you can help as i'd like to view what I already have for my three Tiscali a/cs many thanks Mike Cant

All Replies (1)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia