Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

I would like to decide for myself what the best optimisation and performance settings are. How can I override the autoselection of these settings?

Your current build of firefox runs substantially worse for me than previous versions. I use Firefox because it is non-chromium, which typically offers more user freedom a… (cytajśo wěcej)

Your current build of firefox runs substantially worse for me than previous versions. I use Firefox because it is non-chromium, which typically offers more user freedom and control, but these new performance settings which cannot be edited individually, but are controlled automatically, are overstepping. Please advise how I can change the settings on a deeper level than simply switching off hardware acceleration. I'd like to limit multiprocessing primarily, but I would also like to have access to other performance settings. Further, I would like to have more control over how Firefox can access my devices. Please advise how I can access and edit the full list of permissions available to Firefox. I ask for this in the interest of transparency and personal data protection.

Wócynjony 3

what have you done to firefox why does it now only crash

what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscell… (cytajśo wěcej)

what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscellaneous things are going on? Can I go back one update? I dislike what you have done. Firefox has always been my first choice and not Chrome, I'm going to have to find another search engine.

Wócynjony

disable vpn for a website in macos?

New user of the Mozilla VPN for MacOS 26 (soon to be 27). I have two questions: 1) how can I exclude a website from the VPN? The Roku website, accessed via Safari, does… (cytajśo wěcej)

New user of the Mozilla VPN for MacOS 26 (soon to be 27). I have two questions: 1) how can I exclude a website from the VPN? The Roku website, accessed via Safari, does not work with the VPN installed and enabled. The only instructions that I have been able to find use a Firefox extension that only works on Windows. 2) When I turn off the VPN, or quit it, I lose internet access. I have to uninstall the VPN client (I use AppCleaner) to effectively disable it and maintain internet access. How can I temporarily disable or quite the VPN and maintain internet access? Thanks !!

Wócynjony 5 1 10

Mozilla VPN does not start service on start up as before, nor allow me to start the service on my Dell laptop runnng Windows 11.

Mozilla VPN does not start service on start up as before, nor allow me to start the service on my Dell laptop running Windows 11. I appear to be signed in and while I can… (cytajśo wěcej)

Mozilla VPN does not start service on start up as before, nor allow me to start the service on my Dell laptop running Windows 11.

I appear to be signed in and while I can navigate to different areas on the desktop app, it does not allow me to 'turn on' the VPN.

Wócynjony 1

Lose internet connection when turning on Mozilla vpn

I am new to Mozilla vpn. Running Linux Mint on HP laptop using firefox 155.0.1. I lose internet connection the second I turn on Mozilla vpn. I get error message "no signa… (cytajśo wěcej)

I am new to Mozilla vpn. Running Linux Mint on HP laptop using firefox 155.0.1. I lose internet connection the second I turn on Mozilla vpn. I get error message "no signal - check connection". This is regardless of the chosen location. What am i doing wrong?

Wócynjony 1

Poor performance of Fire Fox browser

I been using FireFox for at least a decade I am really disappointed in it's current state. It is very slow OIS is Version 26.6.2 (25G83). Constantly telling me it can't f… (cytajśo wěcej)

I been using FireFox for at least a decade I am really disappointed in it's current state. It is very slow OIS is Version 26.6.2 (25G83). Constantly telling me it can't find server when I hit an website link? Also frequently says secure connection? I want my FireFox back.

Wócynjony 5 20

loose volume control on web pages.

I use Firefox to watch several of my live news programs on their web sites. Recently I am finding that the volume control does not allow access to actual control (it is o… (cytajśo wěcej)

I use Firefox to watch several of my live news programs on their web sites. Recently I am finding that the volume control does not allow access to actual control (it is on or off choices) without going to full screen. And tried a couple on edge. In fact, the first below will NOT LOAD in Firefox. https://www.mysuncoast.com/livestream/ https://www.fox13news.com/live So far skynews.com/watch-live has still let me balance the sound levels. What is going on? Is this a choice of the providers to not allow control? A recent change in YOUR end? I really hate to have to drop Firefox and go to Edge for my live news broadcasts, but this is what you are forcing on me..... Scott Hepburn [email removed]@verizon.net

Wócynjony 8 91

Mozilla VPN won't launch

Mozilla Firewall was running with no issues on my Win11 v25H2 laptop until about a week ago. Since then, the program won't open. I've tried launching it from the install … (cytajśo wěcej)

Mozilla Firewall was running with no issues on my Win11 v25H2 laptop until about a week ago. Since then, the program won't open. I've tried launching it from the install directory as admin, or from the Mozilla browser extension. The Waterfox Mozilla Firewall extension (v1.35.0) opens, but there's no response when I select "Open Mozilla Firewall."

One note is Mozilla Firewall is listed as a Task Manager Process. I ended all instances, but no change.

I've also: Uninstalled Mozilla VPN and deleted the install directory. Downloaded a new executable file and installed. Restarted and powered off the laptop. Windows Updates are current. Checked Event Viewer for Mozilla Firewall errors, but none listed.

Thanks, Ben

Wócynjony 1 20

What's going on with Firefox since recent Windows 10 updates & Firefox update

I'm talking about Firefox version 156.0 (64-bit)??? So since the last Windows 10 security update Firefox just wouldn't start anymore. I had two or three automatic refresh… (cytajśo wěcej)

I'm talking about Firefox version 156.0 (64-bit)??? So since the last Windows 10 security update Firefox just wouldn't start anymore. I had two or three automatic refreshments of Firefox but even that didn't do the trick anymore in the end. Then there was a secundary Windows 10 update and I got everything running smoothly again for two days, and now today there was a Firefox update and the whole trouble started again. Even some sites wouldn't work anymore (outlook, DeepL) or I couldn't login anymore. I'll try going back to a previous version ...

Wócynjony 30

How to use the Mazilla VPN on my PC from my LG Smart TV

I'm trying to use the Mozilla VPN I have on my desktop (hardwired) as a mobile hotspot for my LG Smart TV. I doesn't seem to be working the way I thought it should. Ple… (cytajśo wěcej)

I'm trying to use the Mozilla VPN I have on my desktop (hardwired) as a mobile hotspot for my LG Smart TV. I doesn't seem to be working the way I thought it should. Please can you give me any pointers on getting it working.

Wócynjony 1 10

Failed to open portal: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.portal.Desktop was not provided by any .service files

I get this dozens of times in a session. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect performance. I found a solution about using notification-daemon for Ubuntu from 4 years … (cytajśo wěcej)

I get this dozens of times in a session. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect performance. I found a solution about using notification-daemon for Ubuntu from 4 years ago that doesn't apply to Slackware. I like to eliminate error reports. I don't even know what this means. Knowing would be great, even if I can't stop it. Just eliminating the error report, if it's harmless, would be nice.

Rozwězany 1 30

Windows 7 running Firefox v115.40.0esr dll error

I have a windows 7 operating system running Firefox v115.40.0esr and the program runs but I am continually getting the error: The procedure entry point GetSystemTimePrec… (cytajśo wěcej)

I have a windows 7 operating system running Firefox v115.40.0esr and the program runs but I am continually getting the error: The procedure entry point GetSystemTimePreciseAsFileTime could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll Is there a fix for this?

Wócynjony 6 20

One full screen tab open somewhere makes the windows taskbar disappear on other non full screen windows

Whenever I make a video fullscreen like on youtube, then press Ctrl + N for new window, the new window appears without the windows taskbar. This happened after the last u… (cytajśo wěcej)

Whenever I make a video fullscreen like on youtube, then press Ctrl + N for new window, the new window appears without the windows taskbar. This happened after the last update. So, now there's a gap at the bottom where the taskbar should be, exposing the bottom portion of the video underneath .

Wócynjony 1 50

Firefox problem with Microsoft M365

Longtime Firefox user, Lenovo desktop, Windows 10 user, have Firefox version 154. Can log into my microsoft M365 account, but whan I click on "Search", my files do not ap… (cytajśo wěcej)

Longtime Firefox user, Lenovo desktop, Windows 10 user, have Firefox version 154. Can log into my microsoft M365 account, but whan I click on "Search", my files do not appear. Box appears saying "No Recent Items" in place of my list of files.

Can this be fixed at Firefox??? I'm forced to us Chrome, which I do not want to do. Thank you. Mike Manning Text [redacted phone# and email from community support forum]

Wócynjony 3 50

Mozilla not working on Windows 10 PC

Hi Folks, Mozilla VPN no longer works on my Windows 10 PC. The program runs and the little desktop window appears. However, when I click Mozilla VPN on, it clicks off i… (cytajśo wěcej)

Hi Folks,

Mozilla VPN no longer works on my Windows 10 PC. The program runs and the little desktop window appears. However, when I click Mozilla VPN on, it clicks off immediately. Ideas?

Mark

Wócynjony 1 30