Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

Firefox is not allowing me to share my screen in Zoom. How do I fix that? I do not see anything in Settings that applies.

Firefox is not allowing me to share my screen in Zoom. It states that the browser is preventing access to your Share Screen. How do I fix that? I do not see anything in S… (cytajśo wěcej)

Firefox is not allowing me to share my screen in Zoom. It states that the browser is preventing access to your Share Screen. How do I fix that? I do not see anything in Settings that applies.

Wócynjony 1

firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.

Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless. This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie… (cytajśo wěcej)

Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.

This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie, but for muppets its hopeless, I’m desperate for a solution as i cant use Firefox now

Wócynjony 4 40

Does Firefox allow websites to use my location when calculating results?

I’m using Firefox to access different websites that provide online calculators and tools. Some of these tools ask for my location or use my city to calculate a result. I’… (cytajśo wěcej)

I’m using Firefox to access different websites that provide online calculators and tools. Some of these tools ask for my location or use my city to calculate a result.

I’m not sure how Firefox handles this information. Does Firefox allow websites to access my location, and will it always ask for my permission first? Also, can I check or change which websites are allowed to use my location?

I’d like to understand how this works before allowing a website to use my location.

Wócynjony 2 143

In OSX microphone does not work in online meetings with Google Meet and Microsoft Teams

On my MacBook my microphone does not work in online meetings, initially it was the same issue as described in this bug report https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id… (cytajśo wěcej)

On my MacBook my microphone does not work in online meetings, initially it was the same issue as described in this bug report https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1896938 and killing the coreaudiod service worked but was a constant blocker so I switched to Zen in the interim and stopped using the built in microphone on the MacBook.

On attempting to switch back to firefox again (v 156.0) the microphone seems to be completely non-operational now not just extremely low volume and this happens in Google Meet and Microsoft Teams (those are the only ones I use).

In the OSX taskbar the microphone icon indicating the mic is in use seems to be constantly enabled/disalbed I recorded a video but can only upload images so I included images of it on and off it is switching between these states multiple times a second.

Wócynjony

Clipboard Permissions accidentally disabled

Hello, I accidentally disabled clipboard permissions on the site Magma.com and I am unable to find a way to enable it again in any of the settings. The site itself prompt… (cytajśo wěcej)

Hello, I accidentally disabled clipboard permissions on the site Magma.com and I am unable to find a way to enable it again in any of the settings. The site itself prompts me to find the clipboard icon, however, there isn't one.

Wócynjony

I allow my Mic and camera, firefox blocks it

firefox on windows 11, keeps blocking my camera and Microphone despite express permissions to allow, i look in permissions and the site is clearly marked to allow camera,… (cytajśo wěcej)

firefox on windows 11, keeps blocking my camera and Microphone despite express permissions to allow, i look in permissions and the site is clearly marked to allow camera, but when i goto sitye, no camera or mic is allowed until i delete the permission that is supposed to allow it.

I have counselling at https://survivorswestyorkshire.whereby.com/chrissy

I allow my camera and mic.

I return to the site and it tells me camera and microphone blocked.

I goto0 settings>Permissions>Camera

It clearly states that the website is allowed to use the devices, but when on the website the devbices are blocked. Whats messed up is, if i delete your settings>Permissions>Camera, it allows me to use my camera and mic, until i refresh the webpage and its blocked again.

This makes zero sense and is every reason for me not to use Mozille Firefox as a browser at all.

Sincerely

Complex Autist

Wócynjony 4 40

firefox doesn't show prompt to allow Local Network Access

Last Friday August 21 2026 my Firefox was updated from version 153.0.4 to version 154.0. Ever since then i can't use any of the Azure functions needed to see dead-letters… (cytajśo wěcej)

Last Friday August 21 2026 my Firefox was updated from version 153.0.4 to version 154.0. Ever since then i can't use any of the Azure functions needed to see dead-letters in our service bus explorer. When i try the same in edge or chrome i get a prompt to allow access to local device network. Firefox doesn't show the prompt. In my settings no websites are listed in the Permissions and data list. When i look at the site specific permissions (shield button -> show site information -> permissions) it is set to default prompt. Clearing cookies or accessing through a private window makes no difference. I need to give Azure access to local network otherwise it throws a web socket error whenever i try to peek at any of our service bus messages. Anyone any ideas?

Rozwězany 4 50

Locked out

I keep getting a Location Permission notice which keeps me from getting in my Easter Seals website. Help me so I can use this important website.

Wócynjony 20