Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

Surfshark extension

Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I clic… (cytajśo wěcej)

Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark.

Any ideas ?
Wócynjony 2

​I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the … (cytajśo wěcej)

I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

Wócynjony 1

​I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the … (cytajśo wěcej)

I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?

Wócynjony 1

Amoung many frustrations with mozilla, why is BMO sign-in with Firefox a 3 ?step process

I was assured transition to Firefox was seamless, but everything about it so far has been anything but.!The final straw was 3 step process to sign in to BMO online (just … (cytajśo wěcej)

I was assured transition to Firefox was seamless, but everything about it so far has been anything but.!The final straw was 3 step process to sign in to BMO online (just password w/chrome) Here its get verification code or go to extensions, ad blocker off, sign in to BMO, sign out, back to extensions , turn on ad blocker, carry on. Really? Settings suggestions seemed a bit like trial and error, and more time essentially wasted, as I now have a few hours invested trying to make this work for me. I am, admittedly no tech wizard, but neither an I stupid. I am minutes away from reversing the whole process and, much as I hate to, going back to the over-reaching arms of chrome/google. As I am not really expecting a response here, I realize this will just boil down to venting. There is much to Firefox that I liked, but the transitional road-blocks are exhausting . I will say it felt great to finally take that step, however temporary it was.

Wócynjony 1

Password manager does not link in new tab

I use One Password as my password manager. Firefox is set up correctly to allow this. But every time I open a new instance it doesn't work. Most annoying. Please help … (cytajśo wěcej)

I use One Password as my password manager. Firefox is set up correctly to allow this. But every time I open a new instance it doesn't work. Most annoying. Please help

Wócynjony

I no longer see my LastPass password manager

I no longer see my LastPass password manager on FireFox. I'm using an IMAC Retina, 5K, 27", 2017, Ventura 13.7.8. It's always been at the top of the page. What can I do … (cytajśo wěcej)

I no longer see my LastPass password manager on FireFox. I'm using an IMAC Retina, 5K, 27", 2017, Ventura 13.7.8. It's always been at the top of the page. What can I do to bring it back?

Wócynjony 1

"trimless" for g-mail with firefox and windows 11

i used to have "trimless" for my g-mail, which i loved, b/c i can't stand having to go to a totally different screen to read a whole e-mail if it's long. but with either… (cytajśo wěcej)

i used to have "trimless" for my g-mail, which i loved, b/c i can't stand having to go to a totally different screen to read a whole e-mail if it's long. but with either windows 11, the latest firefox update, or the latest google update, my computer tells me that "trimless" won't work anymore. HELP! is there something equivalent i can install? thanks!

(if this should be in a different forum, please transfer it. thanks!)

Wócynjony

Number of unread emails listed on top of the Firefox browser is incorrect.

I look at my email mostly on my laptop. I use the Firefox browser. At the top of the browser on the right side, it shows the number of unread emails. For some reason, … (cytajśo wěcej)

I look at my email mostly on my laptop. I use the Firefox browser. At the top of the browser on the right side, it shows the number of unread emails. For some reason, when I have zero unread listed in yahoo, it still shows that I have a number of unread emails on top of the Firefox browser.

Wócynjony 3

My spell check only occasionally activates.

Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked abo… (cytajśo wěcej)

Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked about this in another thread, but cannot find it.

So basically if I right click there is no spell check option most of the time. I have also installed LT check spelling and Grammer, not if that interferes with spell check, I feel I had this installed after the problem started, I tried disabling it, but spell check still only activates intermittently.

Wócynjony 4

Gesturefy, Version: 3.2.19 keeps loosing my gestures in FF 157.0 (64-bit)

Gesturefy, Version: 3.2.19 keeps loosing my gestures in FF 157.0 (64-bit) It constantly defaults to the initial state This has only happened since the latest update to Fi… (cytajśo wěcej)

Gesturefy, Version: 3.2.19 keeps loosing my gestures in FF 157.0 (64-bit)

It constantly defaults to the initial state

This has only happened since the latest update to Firefox

Is there a way to back up either the Gesturefy, app or the profile which hopefully includes Gesturefy, settings?

Many thanks for help

Wócynjony