Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

Links in e-mail get sent to Edge not Firefox.

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firef… (cytajśo wěcej)

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

Wócynjony 1

nova settings vetical tab selected color

under the new nova ui style, settings ui now has a left hand column listing the settings categories available the selected catqgory is highlighted in a light purple color… (cytajśo wěcej)

under the new nova ui style, settings ui now has a left hand column listing the settings categories available the selected catqgory is highlighted in a light purple color. not a fan. how do I change the color. don't mind collateral damage as not a fan of this color.

Wócynjony 3

nova settings vetical tab selected color

in the new nova settings ui the selected category is highlighted in light purple. not a fan. how do i change it. don't mind collateral damage as I'm not of fan of this co… (cytajśo wěcej)

in the new nova settings ui the selected category is highlighted in light purple. not a fan. how do i change it. don't mind collateral damage as I'm not of fan of this color

Blokěrowany 1

Exceptions - Cookies and Site Data list blank despite being filled

I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even thoug… (cytajśo wěcej)

I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even though the sites still retain the cookies. That means I cannot edit the entries or even see them.

Rozwězany 2 10

Question about an email I received

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings. … (cytajśo wěcej)

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.

Rozwězany 4